Connect Your eBay Store to OnePatch
- Choose eBay from the Integrations menu.
- Select your eBay location.
- Enter your Postal Code.
- Enter the Paypal associated with your eBay account.
- Click Generate Token.
- Log in to eBay and click agree.
- The Auth token will now be added.
- You are now connected to eBay.
To ensure your OnePatch products are able to upload to Ebay:
- Products must have the correct Barcode
- Product Title must have no more than 80 characters
- Product must be assigned to the correct category
- All products uploaded from OnePatch will be set as “New” condition on eBay
- Products must have at least one photo and no more than twelve photos.
- All images must be at least 500 pixels on the longest side
- All Products are required to have a description
Each sales channel has their own set requirements, please make sure to check our documentation for each service before attempting to upload to them, you can find them here.